Vinyl Collection - Options ?

Associate
Its been nearly a year since my mum passed, and I am finally at the point where the sale of her property is going through. :(

Whilst getting the house cleared and ready, I have come across a decent sized collection of Vinyl music. The collection is quite varied, and I would guess ranges from the mid 60`s to early 80`s
Just skimming quickly skimming through, I have seen Dr Hook, ELO, Carpenters, Meat Loaf, Hermans Hermits, Leo Sayer, Barry Manilow, Brotherhood of Man etc. And they are just what I can remember.

Question is, what to do with them?
I don`t want the collection. I have no turntable anymore, and I don`t want them in a box in the loft.
Not sure I really want to Individually catalogue and sell them.

Is there still a market for this kind of material? Does it have any reasonable value?

Suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies.
Tried 2 local shops, and neither are interested. The content is not what they are looking for.

I will try and find a suitable local charity shop.

Associate
OP
I'd be interested in them, could collect put them on MM with a price and I'll give it some serious thought
Appreciate the interest. We are approaching some kind of closure, as we have agreed on a buyer for the house. Next time I am over, I will have a proper count up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom