Vote for my Nephew

Soldato
If some of you dont mind helping out a bit, my nephew is up for a competition, perhaps some of you would be kind enough to vote for him to make him the new face of "calpol" the more the merrier!

He is the 1st born from one of my 2 sisters. I am over the moon to say the least. Nothing is better than a family member having a child. He is awesome. Words cannot describe how great he is, but i am sure a lot of you know that already with your children etc

So anyhow, if you have the time to spare and fancy 2 minutes voting for him, who knows, he could be the face of "calpol" soon.

Name : Joseph

http://www.bounty.com/faceofcalpol/browse.asp?btyCurrentPage=476

Thanks.
Will keep you informed!

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol the OP was obviously copied from another forum he had posted in (or something simiar that puts a ... in the url...) lol ;) :p

(btw already voted on the other one ... sry)

Soldato
OP
Stop voting on the other "ones" lol Try and make this a kind of "OcUK" Carpol baby. Anyhow I have fixed the link.

One has to try! :) :) thanks to those that bid though, On Joseph that is :)!

Soldato
chef said:
If some of you dont mind helping out a bit, my nephew is up for a competition, perhaps some of you would be kind enough to vote for him to make him the new face of "calpol" the more the merrier!

He is the 1st born from one of my 2 sisters. I am over the moon to say the least. Nothing is better than a family member having a child. He is awesome. Words cannot describe how great he is, but i am sure a lot of you know that already with your children etc

So anyhow, if you have the time to spare and fancy 2 minutes voting for him, who knows, he could be the face of "calpol" soon.

Thanks.
Will keep you informed!

Voted :D

Caporegime
I can't, split allegiances, I've gone for Andrew, sorry. Some of the kiddo's are plain scary though. They must be for the halloween edition orange calpol.

Soldato
chef said:

Thanks.
Will keep you informed!
just voted for Joseph ;) good luck!

Soldato
Haha, aww what a guy - imagine that photo on the front of calpol - I think i can so I voted, although I've voted twice now - hope they've both worked.

Soldato
Voted for Emily doing the Fonz impression instead :)

J/K - he's a cutie, shame I didnt enter our 5 month old daughter in for it.
P0wnage TBH :D

P1000171.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom