Wasteland - Arma 3

Soldato
Just figured being weekend there would be more on :)

So just for future reference, if it says creating with zero players in the server list, I can still join?

Soldato
Not sure why I didn't post this in here

MGT & OcUK Wasteland 1.0.6 - uses the vanilla Wasteland mod
We also have the auto restart batch file and the server is stable due to tweaks.

b_560_95_1.png

188.165.250.119 port 2364

We also have a free Teamspeak for anyone wanting to team up at 188.165.250.119

For more info check our Enjin site out www.mgtrolls.eu

Updated ip's and server to 60 slot

Permabanned
We have just set one up for a3 beta to go alongside our Epoch server, using the Dev build so make sure you choose Dev build in steam. But if this could be added to main post by mod or op it would be awesome:

Many Thanks

Soldato
I will persevere with this game! Can someone explain why I can't even see myself on the map? How can I tell who is talking / typing in relation to my position when on blue or red? I'm struggling trying to match ammo with guns at the gun store. On top of that I couldn't loot anything last night, just wouldn't let me pick anything up. I'm not normally this retarded at games :(.

EDIT

What is MGT / Epoch etc?

Last edited:
Soldato
to loot stuff from vehicles i think you have to drag it onto the ground or move the vehicle slightly, its an odd bug

MGT is a community

Epoch is a mod for DayZ and DayZ is a mod for Arma 2

Soldato
I played as independent last night and ended up with a -1 score for killing a "friendly". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

it's how the game is as technically you are team killing.... but the team is free for all... :p

also (not 100% but true for arma2 wastelands) if you kill NPCs at objectives they give a -1 score. hence I no longer give a rats about the scoreboard xD

Soldato
Tried the new version briefly last night, I can now pick stuff up! Massive improvement and more enjoyable when the game works properly. I will have a proper session of this at the weekend I think.

Soldato
Finally getting used to this, snuck up on 2 people making a base last night and killed them and stole their stuff. Escaped on a lifeboat and got shot further round the coast. Really enjoying it, my new G600 is making easy work of all the keys. Is it worth trying to stay on the same servers? If I log off without dying will I have the guns I had on me previously?

Soldato
Finally getting used to this, snuck up on 2 people making a base last night and killed them and stole their stuff. Escaped on a lifeboat and got shot further round the coast. Really enjoying it, my new G600 is making easy work of all the keys. Is it worth trying to stay on the same servers? If I log off without dying will I have the guns I had on me previously?

afaik it's like arma2 wastelands and if you log you start from fresh (not like day-z hives). one reason would be as they reset the mission so if they were to restart a mission and you log into a fresh server with everyone else being a bambi and you rock an AS-50 or something and fully kitted.... would be a bit unfair xD

think i'll jump on tonight and give it a whirl, was on the other night but didn't last long as I was sleepy :o

Associate
I am liking this Mod. Someone needs to take the best parts of all the different versions out there and put it together. Slowly starting to see hackers creep back into the game. few times this past week I've been put 100m into the air and just dropped :( ******s

Back
Top Bottom