WEC 2024

Soldato
7 laps left, toyota might not have enough fuel to finish the race apparently...
Surely it would make sense to not fight as hard, let Estre pass, and try and stay within 5 sec? Rather than force themselves into the need to splash and dash?

I think they are going to be fine.

*Edit*
Very good race that! I genuinely couldnt call that for about 80% of the race. Ferrari's threw that away! Seems terrible strategy/pit calls isnt the sole domain of the F1 team :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
Watched the drip feed of videos via Youtube so have seen a very mixed version of events and highlights. Did look like a good race - will ear mark that as probably quite a good event to see at Imola without F1 prices.

Soldato
I think from a WEC POV, the only race anyone cares about is Le Mans, which I'm down for, had a wonderful drive from Imola to Monaco now though for the FE, that was a crap 5 hours drive in horrendous rain, add to that the Italians don't seem to understand what the white lines on the roads are for...

Man of Honour
Watched the drip feed of videos via Youtube so have seen a very mixed version of events and highlights. Did look like a good race - will ear mark that as probably quite a good event to see at Imola without F1 prices.

I think to some extent it suffered a little like the F1 does at Imola; there's not a great deal of overtaking places

Back
Top Bottom