**WELCOME 8 PACK OUR NEW OC EXPERT & DON!!**

Associate
I was looking at the hwbot user profile for 8Pack. 6th in the world and the only Brit in the top 20. Great stuff. Will be a major asset to OcUK and I suspect it will see 8Pack climbing higher in the overclocking world rankings. Best of luck 8Pack, I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the top 3 within 6 months if OCUK are kind to you!

Soldato
I was looking at the hwbot user profile for 8Pack. 6th in the world and the only Brit in the top 20. Great stuff. Will be a major asset to OcUK and I suspect it will see 8Pack climbing higher in the overclocking world rankings. Best of luck 8Pack, I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the top 3 within 6 months if OCUK are kind to you!

You defo need a steady supply of hardware or rich enough to compete like that on HWbot, it's not something end users can do.

Soldato
Kinda like the best sponsorship ever 8pack? ;). Money making for all - a good thing to see in the current economic climate. All the best OCuK&8pack

Associate
Hi there
Speed binned CPUs for systems will be simple chips which do guaranteed 5GHz+ will either be sold with a large premium or used in limited edition systems/bundles. The CPUs that don't do the speed shall be used in less overclocked systems and bundles which cost less.

So people buying the cheaper over clocking bundles haven't got a chance at over clicking it if they wish to? Are you going to state in the description that they're getting lesser quality hardware?

Associate
WOW!!, i am relatively new to the world of OC, but with a list of accolades as long as that even an idiot like me knows that i should bask in your glory :) and bow down to you volt tweaking genius.

Welcome, apologies in advance for the stupid questions i'm almost certain to be asking in the future

OcUK Staff
ocuk should be selling Speed binned CPUs bundles soon for customers who want an easy 5GHz+ because it much tougher and difficulties overclock!

Not many Ivy do 5ghz on Air straight up. We will be doing these bundles sure enough but it will take time to produce them and they will be very limited numbers. My priority initially will be my systems and not bundles.

The target for my first system is end of this month early next. I will be aiming high with that one. 5ghz+ CPU on custom water with high and tight memory.

I will also be showing a build in the build log area of a 24/7 Ivy at 5.4-5.5ghz stable on phase change with water cooling on graphics in a Little Devil Case. I have 4 chips that will do this 24/7 on -35. Binned out of a hundred.

Back
Top Bottom