We've got a new member....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by Nickg
i would say in my local area which i can speak with more confidence about...

are u of indian decsent btw?

Yes indian, why?

But as im sure you know, the attitudes of people in your area does not reflect the whole of the UK, especially when you are talking about oldham where its particularly well known for riots etc.

Last edited:
Caporegime
ahh thats cool,never had a problem with an indian chap as it happens

its the bangladeshi and pakistani population that screws us over:/

if there was an even larger asian community in places other than as u say, luton, oldham, and bradford i think there many be even more trouble across the general population...

Soldato
That is still generalising though, I have a few pakistani friends who are perfectly fine, its the loud minority that is giving asians a bad name.

That is just like saying get rid of all the whites to reduce the problem of hooligans. Its like saying if the entire population of england was white there would be a huge increase in hooliganism.

And its not only the asian population - bnp wants everyone out, ie black etc.

There are a lot of non whites that contribute to the British community like the next man, doctors, business owners, researchers etc.

Associate
Originally posted by gurdas
And its not only the asian population - bnp wants everyone out, ie black etc.

please show me where it says that in their manifesto in black and white (no pun intended)

Soldato
"the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

Doesnt get any more blatent than that.

Associate
"the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

Doesnt get any more blatent than that.

:confused:

Soldato
Originally posted by Kanes
:confused:

*********. Thats how it starts out, they make it sound so appealing, much like all their other policies which they have no way to put into practice. All their pure ideas are just those, ideas. They show no true solution on how they are going to achieve any of that. How are they going to stop positive discrimination? Get rid of all the ethnic groups of course.

and they say they want to "crack down on crime". Yeah like that hasnt been said before:rolleyes:

Associate
*********. Thats how it starts out, they make it sound so appealing, much like all their other policies which they have no way to put into practice. All their pure ideas are just those, ideas. They show no true solution on how they are going to achieve any of that. How are they going to stop positive discrimination? Get rid of all the ethnic groups of course.

sorry, didn't realise, where did you park your tardis?

Closed
Permabanned
Originally posted by Doctor.Bob
BNP Member conspicuous in his abscence -........
Has his account been activated yet?

Also, I'm surprised no one has commented about another recent member, also with zero posts, in this context. That being Sir Mosley (profile here)

That almost has to be a reference to Sir Oswald Mosley, a well-known British fascist leader.

Me suspects that zero posts for both of them = dons aware of this :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by Marcus
That almost has to be a reference to Sir Oswald Mosley, a well-known British fascist leader.

Me suspects that zero posts for both of them = dons aware of this :D
Or he's named after Max Mosley, FIA chief...

Soldato
Originally posted by Marcus

Also, I'm surprised no one has commented about another recent member, also with zero posts, in this context. That being Sir Mosley (profile here)

Oi, i mentioned it earlier in the thread :p

Neither account has been activated yet, monsieur blue isnt about. I dont really see a problem with either of their names to be honest.

Man of Honour
Actually, I said previous member, ie he already has an account:)

Previous member means smoeone that has been here before, and isn't any more. Unless you used the word previous in the incorrect context or just simply used the wrong word to show your meaning.

Permabanned
The racism card being played so much really annoys me. I have friends across the spectrum, but I must say that I'd find wandering through Brixton and bumping into a gang of 6 black guys quite scary.

In my experience, the older generations, particularly of west indies origin are decent, chilled out people. It just seems that these days, with the younger peeps, it's all about attitude and intimidation. Some parts of this country are turning into L.A.!

While we're on the subject, shouldn't we be closing our borders seeing as we're at war? Or will we be granting Saddam asylum, along with his own little council palace :D

Soldato
being able to express your views is one thing.. starting an account on a forum named "BNP member" only serves to stir up trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom