We’ve levelled up! Overclockers UK Turns 25 This Year!!

OcUK Staff
desktop-image-231229-LEVEL-24.jpg

Why does our back hurt?...
Happy New Year, forum friends. We hope the last week or so has been especially festive for you all. 2023 is over, and the year of the good, the bad, and the ugly games (looking at you, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum) ends with it.
2024 is here, and there's a lot to be excited about this year. Not only does your favourite PC and hardware retailer turn 25, but there are a heck of a lot of deals to be had in our Level 24 Sale.

OcUK-2024-Goals.jpg

Our goals are pretty simple this year. We want to game like never before. Maybe even leave silver in CS2
Before we link you off to all the awesome 2024 deals, the OcUK team would like to thank you all for 25 awesome years of custom PCs, overclocking, and events. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums as we’ll be announcing offers, events, and promotions throughout 2024, celebrating the last 25 years.

Level 24: Save Big and Upgrade in the New Year

Time to get your New Year Resolutions out of the way. Time for some much-needed PC upgrades? We’ve got you covered! Whether you need a new monitor, gaming PC, chair, or GPU, you’ll find some awesome deals on the Overclockers UK Blog.

Last edited:
Soldato
Happy new year OCUKers!

3XL mouse mats for a tenner, mad! I used mine for years, now my daughters has it. Might need to get a new one at that price!

Back
Top Bottom