What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
I will preserve with Horizon Dawn as it plays well and looks great, story also engaging.

However, all the crafting stuff I find tedious...

Associate
Ah Broforce.

A lot of fun that one.

Completed it a few times with my lad who found it especially hilarious!

I roll through it on hard - the last update addeda few new charecters, i love metal slug and its like that but "twitch" style.
I like the mac guyver guy the most, you ever do thatstuff where your just getting killed over and over then just go full bezerk mode like rambo? it actualy works lmao.

Soldato
Hit that annoying wall where I cannot find anything I can get into...

Recent activity been completing God of War, 100%'d celeste, basically done all I can do in No Rest for The Wicked until more content is released.

I've tried Fallout 4, Risk of Rain 2, The Ascent, Alan Wake, Hades 2, Hollow Knight....nothing is enticing my ADHD brain

Last edited:
Associate
I don't do a lot of multiplayer these days, unless you count Final Fantasy XIV (though I'm mostly sticking to the single-player campaign).

Aside from that, I'm re-playing the three Homeworld games in anticipation of the new one landing later this month.

Associate
Just finished TLOU p1 on pc maxed out at 4k. The game looks great and the voice acting was great. The story was also pretty good.
The first few hours was boring and i thought about giving up with it but I'm glad i carried on as it got better as it went on.
I didn't have many bugs and the game ran great but i do have a powerful pc.

Back
Top Bottom