What game did you play last?

Soldato
Played Terraforming Mars again with our new cardboard play mats, so much better! Really hold your tracking cubes in and the odd nudge or two while reaching a cross didn't dislodge anything.

It's a mad game, I thought I was winning hands down and in the final tally lost by one point!

Soldato
Played Terraforming Mars again with our new cardboard play mats, so much better! Really hold your tracking cubes in and the odd nudge or two while reaching a cross didn't dislodge anything.

It's a mad game, I thought I was winning hands down and in the final tally lost by one point!
I think that too. A game we played a few nights ago, we tallied up the board, milestones/awards and blue projects cards with resources on. I was 20 points infront. Then we do the VPs on the remaining project cards. I had 15 more Vps, thought I had this in the bag. the wife totalled hers up, holding this thi9ck wad of cards, and whooped my ass. She had 56 VPs on cards. Mad.

Also, I managed to get a second hand copy of Small world of warcraft. Played our first game last night. Loved it. Never played small world before and this Warcraft version takes the best bits from SW expansions etc. Really good game.
e: Also got Prelude second hand brand new in shrink coming this week. I have prelude already but I printed the cards out from a Table top simulator. Now I will have the real deal.

Last edited:
Associate
Patchwork is great - we're off on holiday for a week, and it tends to find its way into our bag for a quiet evening (or not so quiet evening three bottles in). Really easy to pick up and play!

Back
Top Bottom