What is the cheapest monthly mobile cost in the UK?

Soldato
As already suggested, best bet is try a variety of the comparison sites.

Another place to check and monitor is hotukdeals. Quite often deals with provides as @Andre suggested above pop up there.

Caporegime
I'm on spusu
Its EE
1 pound a month for 3 months
Then 4.50 thereafter.

5gb data

So cheap it feels wrong!
Literally cheaper than a Costa Coffee

Oh yeah.. I got 15 pounds for cashback too.
That's just criminal.
Basically pretty much 6 months use for free.
Its possible it'll pay out a 30 pound quidco bonus too.. Now that would be insane

Last edited:
Associate
Depends what you want. I just moved from vodafone as my 'discount' was about to expire and on top of that they were going to apply some bizarre indexation increment (7.9%)
I wanted to stay with a vodafone network, so moved to Talkmobile
30GB + European roaming for £7.95 a month - good value I thought, if you are not going for a poverty spec sim

Associate
Smarty is by far the best! They piggyback off Three and have regular offers.

A recent one was £5.45 a month for unlimited calls/texts and 50gb of data. Also rolling month plan, so no long contracts..

Soldato
Depends what you want. I just moved from vodafone as my 'discount' was about to expire and on top of that they were going to apply some bizarre indexation increment (7.9%)
I wanted to stay with a vodafone network, so moved to Talkmobile
30GB + European roaming for £7.95 a month - good value I thought, if you are not going for a poverty spec sim
This is the deal I've just seen. Very affordable..I think their rolling contact is the same price of you don't want to be locked in for 12 months.

Caporegime
Smarty is by far the best! They piggyback off Three and have regular offers.

A recent one was £5.45 a month for unlimited calls/texts and 50gb of data. Also rolling month plan, so no long contracts..
Not a fan of 3s network in remote areas.

Soldato
I'm on O2 old school payg spending about £1/month, they don't sell it anymore, and don't want people to stay on it, so sometimes things break with it, I'm feeling a bit of a push to get off it, annoyingly. Alternatives are like 500% more expensive. :(

Soldato
had Lyca for 6 months when it was on offer think it was 1p or 2p a month was very happy with it using EE I had signal in places like supermarkets and shops where I had no signal with 02, Three or Vodafone and was easy to move number in and out, currently on the 6 months lebara offer for few pounds a month

Back
Top Bottom