What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
I’m really surprised at how Mass Effect Andromeda has grabbed me. 50 hours into it now and it’s just as good as the original trilogy. Some of the missions are very atmospheric and edge of your seat stuff.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Mulling over what to play next now I have a capable system again.

Need to finish Far Cry New Dawn, assuming it’s stable on my new build.

Want to try Cities Skylines 2.

Definitely keen to play some X4.

Maybe Helldivers?

Loved forbidden west on PS5, but not sure I can run through it again.

Anything else?

I’m really surprised at how Mass Effect Andromeda has grabbed me. 50 hours into it now and it’s just as good as the original trilogy. Some of the missions are very atmospheric and edge of your seat stuff.

It took a lot of flak on launch, but I think they released about 10 decent patches for it that made it pretty good by the end. Never did finish it for some reason though. I think it just struggled against what was one of the best trilogies of all time.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Mulling over what to play next now I have a capable system again.

Need to finish Far Cry New Dawn, assuming it’s stable on my new build.

Want to try Cities Skylines 2.

Definitely keen to play some X4.

Maybe Helldivers?

Loved forbidden west on PS5, but not sure I can run through it again.

Anything else?

It took a lot of flak on launch, but I think they released about 10 decent patches for it that made it pretty good by the end. Never did finish it for some reason though. I think it just struggled against what was one of the best trilogies of all time.

Cities Skylines 2 still isnt quite there, heading in the right direction finally but still not there yet.

X4 is very good, very deep and can suck up a lot of your time :)

Helldivers 2 is superb fun with friends, how much longevity you get out of it will depend upon how long you generally last in quite repetitive games

Manor Lords is out later this month which seems very promising. Prison Architect 2 is out early next month if that sort of thing is your bag (it is mine :D ) , No Rest for the Wicked enter early access in less than 10 days and looks very good

Associate
Total War: Warhammer. Tried it years back and was a little overwhelmed with it, but giving it another go now and quite enjoying it. The fun might wear off once the armies get huge and there's too much micro management in battles but for now its a lot of fun.

I wish they would do a Warhammer 40k: Epic version with this engine. Is epic even still a thing these days.

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Dead Cells

First time I tried to get into it was on steam deck. Didn't go well. Fired it up on pc earlier in the week after blitzing guacamelee 1 and 2, and it took a few goes before I really got into it.
Think I'm on about 70 runs without winning.

It got me thinking, especially after seeing the Vampire Survivors / Contra DLC, that this type of roguelite would be perfect for contra. They were never long games and easy to finish in less than an hour, so would make a great roguelite in the same style as Dead Cells if they upped the difficulty and added in some unlocks

Soldato
Total War: Warhammer. Tried it years back and was a little overwhelmed with it, but giving it another go now and quite enjoying it. The fun might wear off once the armies get huge and there's too much micro management in battles but for now its a lot of fun.

I wish they would do a Warhammer 40k: Epic version with this engine. Is epic even still a thing these days.

There are a number of Epic type games now like, Adeptus Titanicus and Legions Imperialis but think they're both 30K.

Soldato
Forbidden West and Half Life Alyx are my two to to go games at the moment, hoping to get myself back into playing Balders Gate 3 at some point and Starfield again, both are on hitus atm.

Associate
I was trying to get back into rdr2, but saw noita on sale so my free time is now going into that.. I'm just less than 2 hours in and haven't managed to get very far in a run yet.
Seems brutally difficult and fairly confusing when it comes to modifying wands, but this just adds to the draw..

Back
Top Bottom