What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Metro 2033 at the moment, have had it sitting in my steam account for ages and am now giving it the love it deserves. Awsome game :)

Soldato
Vampire:The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Got it cheap on Steam, never played it before, completely and utterly hooked. Love this game, it's unreal. Staying up 'til 3am and then getting up early just to play it again after dreaming about it all night. Long time since a game's sucked me in like this.

Soldato

Got it cheap on Steam, never played it before, completely and utterly hooked. Love this game, it's unreal. Staying up 'til 3am and then getting up early just to play it again after dreaming about it all night. Long time since a game's sucked me in like this.

Is that an intentional vampire related pun? :p

Caporegime
Actually enjoying Serious Sam, the third time round. Never was that taken with it before. Also still playing SOC after the main story has ended. Mass Effect 2, Batman AA, (CS:S as per usual) and several others installed, either just begun or half way through.

Man of Honour
OP
Finished Deus Ex and for the first time in as long as I can remember I am not actually playing anything!

Waiting for Skyrim, and possibly F1 2011 and TOR.

Caporegime
Doom 3 with the Synergy mod. Overall better or preferable than the Sikk mod imo. Also, about to start the HL2 mod, Kornokovia.

Last edited:
Soldato

exactly how i felt when i played it for the first time.

such a shame troika went bust

Back
Top Bottom