What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
For those who have watched Baby Reindeer, have you also seen the Piers Morgan interview with "Martha"?

Nothing could convince me any further than Fiona's own defence that the show is wholly true.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Taken a mini-break from Fargo series 4 (quite good, though probably the weakest for me so far),
and have started The Tattooist of Auschwitz. One part in and already, although unsurprisingly,
looks to be pretty brutal.

Man of Honour
For those who have watched Baby Reindeer, have you also seen the Piers Morgan interview with "Martha"?

Nothing could convince me any further than Fiona's own defence that the show is wholly true.
Just watched it. She didn't give a very good account of herself at all - multiple contradictions throughout, the strange tendency of name dropping without name dropping, insults.... it was just bizarre and if she genuinely had any legal team as she alluded to there's no way they would have advised her to do this interview.

Caporegime
Re watched season 1 of Silo.

Not sure what I rated it 1st time round but it's definitely a 8/10 maybe 8.5.

Watching all episodes in a row improved the experience over the 1st viewing which was weekly

Edit: I enjoyed it much more than Fallout, due to the mystery element and much less action.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
just finished fallout (pretty good) and have been binge watching the 100..... good in parts,.less so in others but on season 7 now so nearly done.

I am getting tired on the self destructive human trait trope which seems to be a theme in all I watch.

Maybe it's accurate but I really would like to hope when the planets population has been reduced by >99% we really wouldn't need to kill each other.

Soldato
Just watched it. She didn't give a very good account of herself at all - multiple contradictions throughout, the strange tendency of name dropping without name dropping, insults.... it was just bizarre and if she genuinely had any legal team as she alluded to there's no way they would have advised her to do this interview.
Who needs a legal team, when you're law qualified and have a lawyer as a boyfriend though? Wait, is that part true? :confused::p

Soldato
Just rewatching Game of Thrones. This time with 7.2.4 Atmos and Dolby Vision on a large OLED so even the opening title sequence and theme music are so exhilarating. :)

Some of the episodes were just simply brilliant, like the The Rains of Castamere (Red Wedding), Hardhome, The Door, Battle of the Ba$tards etc, I'd be hard pushed to pick a favourite. I'm just getting to the end of Season 7 and pondering whether to put myself through the disappointing final Season 8 but as it's only 6 episodes I'll probably just grin and bear it. Such a shame it ended so poorly but what went before was often glorious TV!

Last edited:
Soldato

As Lopez stated, multiple contradictions in her story. The way she lashes out with insults but then reels herself back in, hints at her true colours. Also the fact that she knew pier’s age and the age of the actress who played Martha is highly unusual. Some have stated this is a sign of a stalker, I can see why people say that but im not fully onboard with that conclusion.

From the comments, she stated that she never saw the show but apparently used one of there lines from the show during the interview ( the one about little boys with no jobs)

The comments in that video are great though.

Who needs a legal team, when you're law qualified and have a lawyer as a boyfriend though? Wait, is that part true? :confused::p
From one of the video comments, does he even know that he is her boyfriend :D

Soldato
Rewatching Dexter, can’t believe season 1 is almost 20 years old still seems pretty recent.
just started watching with the wife, neither of us have seen it, just on to season 3 currently, it's ok, but showing it's age a bit, easy to have it on in the background.

Back
Top Bottom