What wireless should i get?

Associate
Currently, i am using a Logitech G733 i do love it, but warmer weather will soon be upon us and i need something that won't melt my ears during those months. It has to be wireless as i walk around listening to music, i game and watch movies and work at my PC, got a budget of £90 what would be a good buy for me?

Associate
There's some decent deals on the rainforest spring sale now.

After having a bad run losing more expensive options i got a pair of Sony WF-c700ns and for the money (80ish) they've been alright! There may be better options for a desk based set but these will be light and airy

Associate
Just got the Anker liberty 4 NC buds excellent for the money on offer till Monday, big upgrade on the Anker Life P2s I own.

Using the Fxsound app on Windows 11 to control the EQ they go louder with that and sound better to my ears. The sound core app still works though I can enable NC and use FXsound.

Man of Honour
If you are bluetoothing to a Windows machine then make sure you're actually connecting via the right codec as WIndows will select the lowest one by default and you cannot force it to select a higher supported one even if your BT adapter and earphones support them.

The solution is to use the 3rd party Alternative A2DP driver which enables you to pick whatever codec your earphones support.

You can check using the free tool:

You can use the alt driver using:

Many people out there will be unknowingly connecting to Windows via bluetooth thinking they're getting aptx-HD etc when really Windows is selecting SBC or base aac.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom