Whats your plan for this New Year?

Soldato
Local pub or (hopefully) a friends house. Money is always tight after Christmas so although I do enjoy seeing in the new year, I always enjoy it that little bit more if its as cheap as possible :p

Man of Honour
House party at a neighbours place. Usually involves watching new year in on a big cinema screen and then some snooker until the early hours.

Associate
OP
Normally have a little get together with our best friends round theirs however they have family plans this year and we have a newborn so probably staying in and watching some films and a tasty home cooked dinner.

so you will be at home with your Newborn :)

Don
I will be at home watching Jools Holland. Can't really do anything else with a 3-year-old and I'm not paying several hundred English money for a sitter.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Sitting with the lights of, log fire on and generating negative thought patterns spreading misery as far as negative thought patterns go. Whatever makes you happy :p

Upgrading the house is taking all my time and money at least for the next 16 months i would imagine. So a cheap bottle of wine from Lidl and just shout at Jools Holland and his DO WOP **** BOMBS

Last edited:
Permabanned
Going out for the first time in 3 years! Going over to my GF's friends house with about 20 other folk. They're actually really great company (something that cannot be said for most ex's compadre's...). Looking forward to it!

Soldato
Throwing a house party. You are all welcome.

Are you going to put your home address up so we would know where to come.

Sadly I can't make it as I have invitations to a roof top in London for the fireworks. Only problem is I'm not sure I'll be able to get home!! Blasted trains, drivers, guards, track repairs, station closures......
Andi.

Soldato
Are you going to put your home address up so we would know where to come.

Sadly I can't make it as I have invitations to a roof top in London for the fireworks. Only problem is I'm not sure I'll be able to get home!! Blasted trains, drivers, guards, track repairs, station closures......
Andi.

take sleeping back, get hammered, kip on roof..........result

Soldato
Probably sit at home and watch it unfold on the telly. I go out and drink all year round I don't need an occasion to go out and get mortal plus everywhere will be mega busy.

Back
Top Bottom