Which is worse: Roll-ups or fags?

Associate
Rollies are better for you in terms of harmful chemicals but of course better is to just quit ;)

I managed to quit 18mths ago after smoking 10 years, was in hospital for awhile and couldn't go outside for a couple days and decided well I've done without for few days might as well stop lol

Saying that, morphine was a pretty good substitute :p

Soldato
OP
I have always been under the assumption that, pound for pound, the tobacco in rollies is much much stronger than that in cigs, the filters are much smaller and thinner as well so theres less taken out. Whenevr I smoke a rollup my chest tightens and I feel like I've just had about 6 fags.

Thats why I always thought like that. And they taste and smell dirty too.

Soldato
anksta said:
I have always been under the assumption that, pound for pound, the tobacco in rollies is much much stronger than that in cigs, the filters are much smaller and thinner as well so theres less taken out. Whenevr I smoke a rollup my chest tightens and I feel like I've just had about 6 fags.

Thats why I always thought like that. And they taste and smell dirty too.
As i said, my mates dad recently went to the doctors after being on 40 roll ups a day and said the doctor pointed out despite the chemicals in straights, they burn out quicker and roll ups without filters often do more damage. I was like, huh, no way? But yeah, apparently so.

Soldato
i find myself coughing more when smoking fags than when smoking roll-ups. I was told the best quality tobacco is for pipes, then rollups and whatever's left is used for fags.

Back
Top Bottom