• MIC-IN/HEADPHONE-OUT
1 /1
  • AC ADAPTER
120W
  • BATTERY
6-Cell Li-Ion(4400mAH

Last edited:
Associate
What do you want to use it for? The 2nd one you haven't really listed any meaningful spec to make the comparison, (storage, memory, processor) all say "up to" but you'd need to know the exact spec to be able to compare the two.

Also, if as you said in your previous post you have a £300 budget I wouldn't buy either of those. If they're priced anywhere near £300 they're would both be massively overpriced.

Associate
OP
What do you want to use it for? The 2nd one you haven't really listed any meaningful spec to make the comparison, (storage, memory, processor) all say "up to" but you'd need to know the exact spec to be able to compare the two.

Also, if as you said in your previous post you have a £300 budget I wouldn't buy either of those. If they're priced anywhere near £300 they're would both be massively overpriced.
It's to be used for video editing and train simulators

Soldato
In my experience of owning gaming laptops from both brands , Lenovo made a better Laptop in general and have a better warranty that stays with the machine and not just the original owner. A massive bonus when you get board of it and the 2nd owner asks you questions about warranty.

Associate
It's to be used for video editing and train simulators
Which train simulator software/game? The Lenovo doesn't have a graphics card capable of running any recent train simulator games, the MSI might be able to, but at a very very low quality. How much are they? If your budget is actually £300 I wouldn't buy either of those, they're both 10 years old and you can get much better for £300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom