Which one of you Gucci belt wearing bro's owns this house..

Soldato
Found this ‘interesting’ bath on a listing.

IMG-3023.jpg

Man of Honour
Found this ‘interesting’ bath on a listing.

IMG-3023.jpg

This is what happens when you give a poor person a couple of grand, they then think they've made it in life and buy a hot tub
they probably would have put it in their front garden if it wasn't already full of broken down cars, the rusting remains of stolen bicycles and **** stained mattresses

Last edited:
Caporegime
Another beauty.

Not to my taste whatsoever, but compared to the first house that is absolutely epic.
Definitely not beyond redemption! Re-furnish that puppy, repaint a few walls, perhaps lose some of the gray flooring, and that would be awesome. A proper party house.
I think it might be a YouTube house. Was probably collectively owned by a group.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Not to my taste whatsoever, but compared to the first house that is absolutely epic.
Definitely not beyond redemption! Re-furnish that puppy, repaint a few walls, perhaps lose some of the gray flooring, and that would be awesome. A proper party house.
I think it might be a YouTube house. Was probably collectively owned by a group.

Yeah very recoverable, mostly just overuse of certain materials or textures and some tacky fixtures which can easily be swapped out.

EDIT: I like the address - Fakenham Road.

Wish I had [more] photos of how the previous owner had part of where I'm living currently setup - very party people/party house - there is a kind of long utility room which runs the width of the house behind the kitchen that was done up with a mini bar, disco, home theatre, etc. with double doors out to a patio and pagoda thing - not sure the exact details but seems they ended up getting a divorce (and hence moving out) before they'd got around to doing the rest of the house up like that aside from one bedroom.

Last edited:
From a visually impaired viewpoint, those house interiors are too busy for me. I don't mind the colours and the house isn't untidy or overly cluttered, just it's too much for me to see and comprehend. Simple and contrasting colours work better for me where I can see definite edges. I like off-white for walls and grey for flooring, definite white for furniture (so they contrast against the floor), then chrome for decorative items e.g. a clock, nesting tables, ornaments etc.

Love, Laugh, WASH

Yeah those word placements are over-done. E.g. Happy, Home Sweet Home.

Soldato
This is what happens when you give a poor person a couple of grand, they then think they've made it in life and buy a hot tub
they probably would have put it in their front garden if it wasn't already full of broken down cars, the rusting remains of stolen bicycles and **** stained mattresses
They even need a little sign to remind them it's a bath

Soldato
OP
Unfortunately Wayne amd Waynetta still haven't managed to sell their extremely bespoke property :(
So, and with heavy hearts, they've decided to put up for sale their truly one of a kind vehicle that the lucky buyer will cherish like it's their own ginger stepchild.
I don't anticipate it'll hang around long, so if I were anyone daft enough to be reading this, then beg, borrow or steal enough cash to buy this automotive masterpiece as it's sure to be a great investment and the value will only go one way.

Back
Top Bottom