Which phone ~£350 do I get?

Soldato
Axon 7 is geting good reviews, QHD amoled screen Qualcom 820 and a decent speaker system, plus it looks pretty nice, and has a good finger print sensor placement.

Think if i was buying now it would be that phone.

Soldato
Looks like there is a stock firmware available, so all good.

You have to remember in custom ROM terms, stock is the default factory Huawei UI Android, not Google Android.

A quick look on XDA, the majority of ROMs is based on the Huawei stock ROM, even Twisted which tries to emulate the Nexus feel but there's still a few Huawei UI elements left in.

Soldato
Axon 7 is geting good reviews, QHD amoled screen Qualcom 820 and a decent speaker system, plus it looks pretty nice, and has a good finger print sensor placement.

Think if i was buying now it would be that phone.

I just looked up the Axon 7..wow looks real good.

There doesn't seem to be a compromise.. Apart from camera which doesn't bother me.

Wow

:o

Soldato
You have to remember in custom ROM terms, stock is the default factory Huawei UI Android, not Google Android.

A quick look on XDA, the majority of ROMs is based on the Huawei stock ROM, even Twisted which tries to emulate the Nexus feel but there's still a few Huawei UI elements left in.

I think a part of that is due to Huawei doesn't open source all its ROMand some of the RIls are part baked into it.
I just looked up the Axon 7..wow looks real good.

There doesn't seem to be a compromise.. Apart from camera which doesn't bother me.

Wow

:o

The camera could probably be updated to be better, but yes is a lovely looking device, one I'll keep my eye on cone upgrade time, if it's available through EE, won't holdmy breathfor it though.

Back
Top Bottom