Which tablet £200

Associate
Decided to give the x9 ago, it was that or the fire max 11. But some of the reports of side loaded apps not working properly put me off.
Hopefully it was the right decision.

Caporegime
For the guys who bought honor pad x9's how are you finding them for general use? Web browsing, video that kind of thing. Not to fussed about gaming.

Bought it for the gf 5 months ago and she still uses it everyday, she never complaint about it once, not about it not working or anything. So it still gets thumbs up from me.

She only uses it to go online, watches her K-dramas etc. Really can’t complain for the price.

Associate
Bought it for the gf 5 months ago and she still uses it everyday, she never complaint about it once, not about it not working or anything. So it still gets thumbs up from me.

She only uses it to go online, watches her K-dramas etc. Really can’t complain for the price.
Same with my partner. She uses her tablet almost every day for a little video and browsing, social media stuff and loves it! The charging is a little slow but it's usually charged overnight so it's not been a problem.

Associate
The honor arrived, and for the £130 I paid for it I can't complain. Handles web, video, and my music server controls fine.
Struck it lucky and got the LTE model with sd expansion.

Associate
Any updates on this? I got my daughter a galaxy tab A8 and it's absolutely garbage. Very slow, sluggish and un responsive even in basic os and especially when you have more than 1 app open.

Back
Top Bottom