White Out

Associate
OP
Nice things are always worth the wait :)
But with that price, why don't you save up a little more and go for a Caselabs case?

I did look into getting a caselabs case, trouble is the one i would have wanted would have been the M8 the double wide version, with all the extra's i would want would have cost near on £500.

I still have no solid date when to expect the White Enthoo Primo, its my 30th on Tuesday and that is the new ETA for this case to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed it arrives in time for my Birthday!

Soldato
I did look into getting a caselabs case, trouble is the one i would have wanted would have been the M8 the double wide version, with all the extra's i would want would have cost near on £500.

I still have no solid date when to expect the White Enthoo Primo, its my 30th on Tuesday and that is the new ETA for this case to arrive. Keeping my fingers crossed it arrives in time for my Birthday!

I've got the M8 double wide earlier last month :D

Around 450 incl. shipping and VAT, but that is really worth it TBH :)

Especially the build quality of the case is awesome, and I don't think I will ever go back to the other retail cases ;)

Associate
OP
Hi peeps!

Small update i received an addition to my build today, think it will match my new PC perfectly! Let the pictures commence......

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

Regarding the case, it has been dispatched from OcUK (finally) so will upload the pics of the case tomorrow and get to work sleeving the cables inside!

Associate
OP
Finally, the case is here! As i've been waiting so long i won't delay in uploading the pictures!

DSC_0229.jpg

*^Thankfully the box was undamaged!

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

*^ I wanted to see how well the colour compared on the steel/plastic

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

*^ PWM Fan hub

DSC_0241.jpg

My next task is to sleeve all the cables inside the case, hopefully this shall be done by tonight and i'll upload those pictures as soon as i'm done!

Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest in this build over the past couple months, the end is within sight!

Associate
OP
it plugs into the PWM socket on your motherboard and your motherboard control's how much power is sent to the fans, all the hub does is distribute the power to 11 fans you can have connected to it.

I've stripped the case down as much as i can, thought i would take some pics of the case fully "naked" enjoy ;)

DSC_089.jpg

DSC_090.jpg

DSC_091.jpg

DSC_092.jpg

DSC_093.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom