White Out

Associate
OP
beautiful....

Stunning... Well done!!!

definite contender for my favourite project posted this year so far, well done!

Thanks guys! Nice to know my work is appreciated by some, not sure my missus would agree though :p

I've been doing some research into custom painting my keyboard (a corsair K95), does anyone have any experience in this or some helpful hints and tips?

On another note i have an update arriving tomorrow :D

Associate
OP
Davido painted his for H2Orange using plastidip spray paint.

This will be another little project I'll attempt in the next coming months!

Another update, i had my new monitor arrive! There is only really one choice of monitor these days.....

DSC_0293.jpg

I decided to move my desk about as I'm no longer using my 40" TV

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Associate
I've been delaying my upgrade itch but I can't help myself when I look at your build :( Just makes me wanna get the plastic out !

Maybe once I've finished my house renovation I'll be able to do something almost as nice as yours. Lovin the white mouse, I been looking at all sorts for future plans.
Corsair is figuring high on the list for peripherals.

Associate
OP
I've been delaying my upgrade itch but I can't help myself when I look at your build :( Just makes me wanna get the plastic out !

Maybe once I've finished my house renovation I'll be able to do something almost as nice as yours. Lovin the white mouse, I been looking at all sorts for future plans.
Corsair is figuring high on the list for peripherals.

I thought of you when i was looking at the new Phanteks cases, they have made a special edition thats black and gold....

CA-014-PT_99062_600.jpg

Would be perfect for your build!

The problem with the mouse is that it has blue LED's in it, ideally i want them to be red to match the build and i have to plastidip my K95 white!

I will also be changing my desk at some point too, that will all be updated in this log too!

Associate
I hate to say it but I don't like the that special Black/gold they've done. Its way too bling for me and that's saying something! However I reckon with all black components I'd be able to pull it off. I just couldn't take the chance though and actually pay for that case myself.

Maybe Phanteks could send me one so I could see ;)

I think there is an RGB mouse coming into the Corsair lineup, that would be nice with you build although I think the mouse itself is black. :(

Associate
OP
Hi guys,

Its been a long time since this log has been updated, the PC has been running beautifully but i think its now time to update the system!

Updates incoming over the next couple of days! :D

Associate
OP
After a long delay, I will be updating my build log this weekend, The plan so far:

Dismantling the loop
Cleaning the radiators with Mayhems blitz part 1
Cleaning the CPU Block
Addings the Water Blocks to my two new 980Ti's
Assembling the loop
Cleaning the loop with Mayhems Blits Part 2
Flushing through ans adding Mayhems X1 back into the loop.

I will take as many photos as i can!!

Hopefully this will all be done by sunday night, wish me luck!

Associate
OP
Sorry for the delay in posting this! My update started by purchasing a few upgrades.....

DSC_0638.jpg

*^ Unfortunately that SLI bridge was the wrong size (I didn't really measure before i purchased it:rolleyes:)

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

*^ I'd just like to point out, i purchased these well before the GTX1080 came out lol!

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

I then started getting to work fitting the GPU water blocks to the 980Ti's

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom