Who's Playing EVE and NOT in OcUK Corp?

Associate
Just interested to who here is playing and not in ocuk corp as i know all them lot. Add me to your address book sometime, if you llike talking to a Curse Alliance member :p

In-Game Name- RossT

Cheers

R

Associate
He he, I just started eve today, been trialling SWG but it wasn't my cup of tea. Just signed up for the OC-PS forum though. I'm pretty much located in their area.
Name: Polymerase
Location: Isikano (just mining at the moment to get some money). :o

Associate
Founder and CEO of ex PA corp Big Als Everything Corp (Balec)

Ribbo

www.balec.cc

recruiting if anyones intrested, we've got positions open in our R&D dept, our academy and our Fighting wing.

Soldato
Been playing a couple of months, normally found hanging around low sec space in west part of heimatar.

My little corp just merged with a larger mining corp called MDS as their combat wing.

In game name King4aDay.

PS if anyone comes across anyone in a pirate corp called Beer N Kebabs, send them a torp from me please.

Associate
I just made the mistake of buying a ship I didn't have the skill to use :( (Not making that mistake again) *stupid*
Still a bit more mining and I bought the skill :D Just have to wait an hour to learn it (come on come on......)

This is getting a bit addictive now......

Who are CA?? :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
god i hate fountain at the moment, cant tell you why of course, but they're sods, I like SA tho, one of the only major alliances i do like aside from CA

Soldato
Originally posted by grandmaster mat
if anyone hasn't yet seen this:
here is the latest eve territorial map (last updated 5/9/04), im fighting at number 8 CA vs "anti CA". we are winning of course :D

You shore thats the must up to date map? coz on the latest map i have, a lot of the space is ruled by the dead zone corp with a few pesky fees trying to get a bit to eat at the far far edges of the map.

Associate
I play. not in OCUK corp though.

do you fly around in interceptors ganking defenseless indies then logging off? thats what i head CA people do. all the time.

also heard they have a fleet logged off in 1 system (0.0) thats commonly used by their 'enemy'...they all log on and insta gank :rolleyes:

Associate
Originally posted by drunken fool
I'm in eve but not OCUK corp. Have been playing for about a year but having a bit of a break at the moment cause it's really not exciting me. Still skilling though and will probably come back after shiva is released :)
Same here, except I'm having a break to do something more constructive (learning a bit of PHP).

In-game name is Dpesh (see sig :D ).

Still in State War Academy - haven't bothered with a corp yet. I've got nothing against teamwork and 'mucking in' but I've heard that some corps treat new members like slaves - if I'm going to be flogging my backside off it might as well be for my own benefit. If and when I join a corp, it'll be one that has designated 'corp nights' and then allows me to do as I will the rest of the time.

That sounds a bit bolshie when I read it back, which is not my intention, but to me the whole idea of a corp or team is that everybody mucks in, not a few individuals doing all the graft particularly 'cos they happen to be n00bs.

Associate
Originally posted by Davey999
Same here, except I'm having a break to do something more constructive (learning a bit of PHP).

In-game name is Dpesh (see sig :D ).

Still in State War Academy - haven't bothered with a corp yet. I've got nothing against teamwork and 'mucking in' but I've heard that some corps treat new members like slaves - if I'm going to be flogging my backside off it might as well be for my own benefit. If and when I join a corp, it'll be one that has designated 'corp nights' and then allows me to do as I will the rest of the time.

That sounds a bit bolshie when I read it back, which is not my intention, but to me the whole idea of a corp or team is that everybody mucks in, not a few individuals doing all the graft particularly 'cos they happen to be n00bs.

Join my corp. The Federation (dont blame me for the name, I didnt call it that!)

Your free to do whatever, but be expected to help out corp mine/hunt. If you a noob then we try to help you out where ever, but we have never asked out new guys to do all the mining or hard slog. We also use Teamspeak, so I recommend that if your thinking of joining, then you will need a mic.

If you want more info then chat to HGKodiak in game (me!)

Back
Top Bottom