Winter Transfer Window 23/24

Soldato
It’s almost that time of year again.

Newcastle shopping list

Striker, DM, CB.

How many loans are available at one time? Asking for a mate

Soldato
Plenty of rumours lad with Kelvin Philps to Newcastle being the main one despite all the loan fuss.

Imho tho. Newcastle should go ahead and get a few loans from Saudi since the PL had a nice wee vote to say it’s ok.

Ruben Neves is the Harry Maguire of midfielders, it would be hilarious if you signed him if all players out of spite.

Soldato
Ruben Neves is the Harry Maguire of midfielders, it would be hilarious if you signed him if all players out of spite.
I don’t want us to go down the signing players from saudi route, because all it will achieve is the rest of the PL saying “see we told you they were no different than the rest”.

Soldato
Soldato
I mean
I don’t want us to go down the signing players from saudi route, because all it will achieve is the rest of the PL saying “see we told you they were no different than the rest”.

I’m sorry but you are no different. You’d be lower league club without the PIF.

I’ve no problem with it what so ever but claiming you’re still the same club is so wrong there’s already reports that randoms are tagging along to away games.

Exact same with City/PSG not even remotely the same entity.

Soldato
OP
Adidas has spoken we are elite.

Back to transfers

Ekitike loan from PSG looks on.

Ekitike and Phillips look to be the main targets.

When he was playing Phillips defensive output was mental.

Soldato
I mean

I’m sorry but you are no different. You’d be lower league club without the PIF.

I’ve no problem with it what so ever but claiming you’re still the same club is so wrong there’s already reports that randoms are tagging along to away games.

Exact same with City/PSG not even remotely the same entity.
I was back there in Jan of this year, getting tickets was very difficult although I managed it. Last time I was back during the season was 2014, bought a few and could not give them away.
It's almost like people want to pay to watch a fully committed and attacking team play high energy football! Shocking!

Man of Honour
On my wishlist is a CB or a LB , I mean ideally someone who can play in both positions would be great to give us options other than Tsimikas or Matip/Konate but they are pretty different playing roles so 2 might be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom