Women's Olympic Football Tournament ** spoilers **

Soldato
^ Har de har :p

If GBR hold out this win they will be playing in coventry on friday, is that right? I might put in for tickets. Enjoying the womens way more than the wah wah mens.

Caporegime
It just lacks quality though. It's improved but it's still pretty frustrating to watch if you're used to watching the men's game. The attacking is alright in places but the defending and goalkeeping is not good. There's a lot of fairly aimless long balls as well.

Soldato
It just lacks quality though. It's improved but it's still pretty frustrating to watch if you're used to watching the men's game. The attacking is alright in places but the defending and goalkeeping is not good. There's a lot of fairly aimless long balls as well.

And just how many young women are getting in to football compared to young men? Boys play football during their breaks at school whilst girls pick daisies and braid their hair? You* are indirectly responsible for the lack of 'talent' in womens football due to misogynistic attitudes reducing the pool of potential talent.

Raised awareness = more girls getting in to football = larger pools of talent to select from = better flowing football = raised awareness = ......

Will be going to Coventry on friday to see this. Screw your 'mens' game.

* you the sense of the royal we

Last edited:
Caporegime
And just how many young women are getting in to football compared to young men? Boys play football during their breaks at school whilst girls pick daisies and braid their hair? You are indirectly responsible for the lack of 'talent' in womens football due to misogynistic attitudes reducing the pool of potential talent.

Raised awareness = more girls getting in to football = larger pools of talent to select from = better flowing football = raised awareness = ......

Ok get off your high horse you crazy person. Where did I say any of that? Of course it's great that we're doing well and the game is improving (as you might notice I pointed out) Does this change where it's at right now? No it doesn't.

But go ahead and make yourself look like a fool if you want, misogynistic attitudes really, perhaps you should read your posts through before you click submit.

Soldato
Ok get off your high horse you crazy person. Where did I say any of that? Of course it's great that we're doing well and the game is improving (as you might notice I pointed out) Does this change where it's at right now? No it doesn't.

But go ahead and make yourself look like a fool if you want, misogynistic attitudes really, perhaps you should read your posts through before you click submit.

Just pointing out why there is a difference, get off that horse yourself :)

Man of Honour
OP
Second round update:

oly29.jpg

oly30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom