Work Rucksack for Laptops and Travelling

Associate
I travel quite a bit around the country as part of my job with multiple laptops and chargers, headset and cables etc. I also need to carry other bits like toiletries and a change of clothes when I'm away for more than the day to save on lugging two bags around. I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased one recently that looks pretty smart, has plenty of room for similar needs. Ideally it would be waterproof or have a rain cover as I quite often have to walk outdoors between stations and client offices.

Any recommendations appreciated, work will pay for whatever I decide

Caporegime
I have no clue about waterproof stuff,but my North Face backpacks have always served me very well. My wife has some fancy pants Samsonite thing with a billion pockets which does my head in.

"Babe can you pass my cardholder out my bag please"

Poof *disappears in to time vortex for 40 minutes*

Caporegime
Id want a proper clampshell backpack for this. Something like the osprey fair point 40L with packing boxes/bags for cables inside.

Id actually get the decathlon equivalent, but if works paying.....

Soldato
I use an eastpak laptop, had it for years and I didn't want to look like I was carrying a laptop around on the streets of Manchester.
It holds two 16" macbook pros but I could do with something with dedicated space for two laptops.

Anything more that two laptops I use my eastpack over night wheelie suite case. Those carparks at work is a fair walk and they don't allow cars near the building for security reasons.

Soldato
You don't need a fancy bag, you're just carrying stuff, the Romans managed without fancy rubbish, you slave to capitalism

Soldato
The Wenger Carbon 17". Plenty of room for two laptop, chargers, clothes and toiletries for a few nights.

If working away for more than a couple of nights then I use a medium sized case, with a smaller messenger bag or backpack for travel between the hotel and office.

Back
Top Bottom