Work Rucksack for Laptops and Travelling

Associate
I use a North Face Surge that I picked up for 80ish on offer a year ago. Pretty much the same usage as you for laptop + accessories and it's pockets and lined/padded internal sleeves are great for small bits/adapters. Main compartment has space for clothes and bulkier stuff. I'd say it's shower proof but would need a proper cover for anything heavier. Have used it for a few holidays also as a carry on and is comfy to wear with good support on the straps. Looks like it's currently on offer at Blacks also.

Soldato
I've got one of these - good padding for laptops at the back, centre section is large enough for a couple of nights away - then two front sections for bits and pieces
I carry two 16" laptops and a 16" LG gram+view in it quite happily for a couple of days away. For the price, you can replace it a few times for the same cost as some of the suggested ones

Soldato
I use a North Face Surge that I picked up for 80ish on offer a year ago. Pretty much the same usage as you for laptop + accessories and it's pockets and lined/padded internal sleeves are great for small bits/adapters. Main compartment has space for clothes and bulkier stuff. I'd say it's shower proof but would need a proper cover for anything heavier. Have used it for a few holidays also as a carry on and is comfy to wear with good support on the straps. Looks like it's currently on offer at Blacks also.
+1. I paid £70 in 2012. Still 100% functional. It is a bit heavy tho.

Soldato
I got one of these on Kickstarter..

I think this might be my next backpack… insulated compartments for 2 bottles of wine AND a drinking bladder port!

Back
Top Bottom