would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
dsc00033kk1.jpg

which one are u nick?

Soldato
I'm cringing reading this thread now, Nickg has completely backed himself into a corner...

Either OCUKDA (detective agency) has found out almost everything there is to know about him and he's now worried...

or...

He's been winding everyone up from the start, and everyone who has invested time in this thread is going to be calling for a banning, which I would imagine would sting a bit considering how long he's been signed up!

Think he's in a bit of a spot...

*gets popcorn and waits to see how he gets himself out of this situation*

Soldato
Nah keep it going, Nick is on the ropes and I atleast am enjoying watching each punch land.

NIck against OcUK (hell even Tefal by himself) its like putting a one armed six year old in the ring with Tyson

Caporegime
OP
well it started as a genuine question, as in what would you do in this situation...but im not likely to give my real details because i know how things go wrong here on here. turns out that was pretty much justified...

ive tried to give you an honest account of whats happened so far but ppl keep doing funny stuff, but its not really helping. its not a big windup, but it did crack me up when i saw the sainsburys or whoever it was advert on tv the other day i was wondreing if someone was going to mention it in this thread..

just in case your wondering - that facebook page definately isnt me, as i said i dont have a facebook account so im not bothered if u spam that dude but he probably wont appreciate it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
well it started as a genuine question, as in what would you do in this situation...but im not likely to give my real details because i know how things go wrong here on here. turns out that was pretty much justified...

ive tried to give you an honest account of whats happened so far but ppl keep doing funny stuff, and its not really helping. its not a big windup, but it did crack me up when i saw the sainsburys or whoever it was advert on tv the other day i was wondreing if someone was going to mention it in this thread..

There are only 2 ways to end this tread

1 - Mods close it
2 - You ask her out

Honestly, and I've said it 50 pages back, we all will have more respect for you if you just pop the question, even if you get a no.

Caporegime
Hey Nick...you ok? So yeah... I was errr wondering if you fancied hanging out some time? Yno when you next out in Manchester we could meet up or summin...? Or maybe something else more just me and you, maybe hang out and watch a film together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom