X-Com 2 - Announced

Soldato
Seriously, I'm on the brink of quitting this thing atm... it's relentless! I've even lowered the difficultly.

I keep re-starting the mission, tiptoeing round the area where I think she'll be while I pick off the other units. I still seem to lose 2/3 units each play through. And I don't want that :)

Soldato
Seriously, I'm on the brink of quitting this thing atm... it's relentless! I've even lowered the difficultly.

I keep re-starting the mission, tiptoeing round the area where I think she'll be while I pick off the other units. I still seem to lose 2/3 units each play through. And I don't want that :)
What's your gear like? Do you have mods of them? I always had 2 gremlin units out and people in exosuits I find it helps when no clear shot for the aliens to destroy the surround building and leave other units on overeat chairs so when there forced to move get some shots on them too

Soldato
Thanks mate. I've made a fair bit of progress this week... temporarily reducing the difficulty helped :p To beat those bloody dlc bosses anyway. I'm on the third and final one I think? It picks your players up and smashes them into the ground?

I've also started to make progress in reducing the Avatar project. Question though; is there anyway to stop the effects of acid once a player has been burned?

Thanks.

Soldato
It should stop after a few turns itself, or a medkit will neutralise it. Watch out for poison, it's contagious. It can kill your whole squad if they're close enough - they keep re-infecting each other. Or at least they used to, I was never sure if this was a feature or a bug.

Back
Top Bottom