• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Fallout 4 Nextgen native update is now out. Downloading now on SX. Could not see a thread for it but might be worth creating one for the replayers and newcomers, especially around mods etc.

Soldato
I don't quite understand the patch notes for Fallout 4

seems to say if connected to a 1440p display that is 60fps Ultra which ever setting ?

what about a 1080p display- same ? would be odd if was only specifically 1440p rather than 1440p or lower

Soldato
Fallout 4 Nextgen native update is now out. Downloading now on SX. Could not see a thread for it but might be worth creating one for the replayers and newcomers, especially around mods etc.
I'll be replaying it, Platinumed it and 99% (did all the DLC apart from the silly Nuka World collect 100,000 tickets trophy) on PS4 back on release. I bought the GOTY edition for £9 when it was on sale a week ago. Hopefully get back into it tonight.

Soldato
I'll be replaying it, Platinumed it and 99% (did all the DLC apart from the silly Nuka World collect 100,000 tickets trophy) on PS4 back on release. I bought the GOTY edition for £9 when it was on sale a week ago. Hopefully get back into it tonight.
I started it yesterday but only really up to Sanctuary but will reload before leaving the vault again as I had simply stuck 4 in every attribute. After watching a few beginners guides, that approach is somewhat foolish and I need to spec according to a play-style (preferably something stealthy / sniper).

Soldato
This is a stupid question but I can't remember if I bought a game or not. Is there a way to see a list of games you own? I have Elder Scrolls Online installed but I'm not sure if I have the Gold Road expansion. Looking at the Xbox website it doesn't say I own it when I go to the store page so I'm assuming I don't own it but I don't want to accidentally pay twice.

Soldato
I might check it out in light of this. It's just such an investment of time though, isn't it?

Soldato
I might check it out in light of this. It's just such an investment of time though, isn't it?
Like most Bethesda games, you can generally stampede through the main quest line and forget about everything else but that rather spoils it considering it likely has 50+ hours of interesting side content.

Soldato
Like most Bethesda games, you can generally stampede through the main quest line and forget about everything else but that rather spoils it considering it likely has 50+ hours of interesting side content.
I might take it on as a bit of a slow burn. How long is the main quest? 25 hours?

Back
Top Bottom