--- Yewen Previews Antec Skeleton! ---

Soldato
Antec Skeleton Chassis

It has finally arrived and I must say it is much more impressive than I was expecting. The box and unit is a decent size and the quality is your usual Antec affair.

This is just a quick preview and I will post more thoughts later as I have a million and one of these to ship out now!

The Antec Skeleton is a truly revolutionary enclosure. With a unique design that allows for unprecedented airflow, a front 92mm fan, and a top three speed 250mm fan with multicolor LED customization, the Skeleton goes utterly unmatched in stylish cooling. Factor in the layered component trays for top-notch convenience, as well as the rackmount quality side rails, and you have a case truly without equal.

- 4 Drive Bays
- External: 2 x 5.25”
- Internal: 2 x 3.5”
- Optional: 4 x 3.5” side panel mounted drive trays
- Layered tray design for greater system integration flexibility
- 7 Expansion Slots including room for 11” video cards
- 1 top 250mm TriCool 3-speed multi color customizable LED Fan
- 1 front 92mm HD cooling fan
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x FireWire (IEEE1394)
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio (AC97’ and HDA compatible) In and Out
- 13”(H) x 14.8”(W) x 16.5”(D)
- 31.75 cm(H) x 37.6 cm(W) x 41.9 cm(D)
- Net: 15.5 lb / 7.02 kg

Front of the case in all of its glory.

Side of the case showing off the removable side girlls and height of the case.

Rear of the case with PCI securing screw holes.

Another angle of the space and side grills.

Slide out motherboard+hard drives+optical+PSU tray!

Front of the case with the motherboard tray pulled out.

Hard drive and optical drive mounting.

Motherboard tray top down view, notice that the tray top with the motherboard can be unscrewed!

Side Rackmount grill which hard drives / radiators can be mounted to.

One screw to remove the PCI holder, allows proper motherboard tray operation.

Screw holes for securing PCI cards.

Soldato
OP
Quite a special case this, much more than what I was expecting and cannot wait to get chance to put a full rig into one. Looks like it will be a joy to build in and with more features than what I have listed this is one killer case for people looking to bench / change hardware 4 times a day.

Other pictures I will get up shortly are the PSU tray and side mountable hard drive caddies.

We have these cases in stock now and all pre-orders are currently shipping with enough stock left over to cover a few more orders!

Check it out guys, something completely different and done to a high standard as you would expect from Antec. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-106-AN

Back
Top Bottom