Your Backup codes - Important

Commissario
OP
is there a way to get more codes? every time i try to use authenticator it tells me there is a problem with the code i have entered
Yes, you go into your account, into the backup codes section and you can generate new ones.

77fZ8M3l.png

If your authenticator isn't generating valid codes, check the time on the computer/phone you're using in case it's out.

Commissario
OP
Despite the sodding great notice that gets refreshed from time to time which points to this thread, we still get regular requests from members who have not saved their backup codes. And not only that, many of them have read this thread but still not saved them.

Do yourself a favour, do what we suggest. Take a copy of your backup codes.

Also check your DoB. If you need to recover your account and you can't tell us what your DoB is, you won't be getting your account back.

While you're at it, check your email address as well and make sure it's up to date. The same thing applies. If you can't tell us what it is, you're not getting your account back.

But of course, if you have your backup codes saved, you won't need to recover it ;)

Soldato
Thank goodness for backup codes - I have spent all morning trying to log on but no go - It was only because I started to look at more things on page that I saw backup code so tried one and I am back in -I am OK with plug & play but trying to works that out was nearly over my head. :D

Back
Top Bottom