Tim Westwood

Permabanned
Can't stand the idiotic Wigger! Does suffer some sort of mental disease that makes him get up, look in the mirror and think he's black or something?

The guy's a moron!

Soldato
OP
I slightly cringe whenever I hear/see him because he's trying way too hard to be "gangsta" US style but he is quite unique and does the job ok. He knows his stuff and knows the people in the urban industry. If you can go past the "Drop the bomb", innuendos and general gangsta talk, he is entertaining. I'd quite like to go somewhere he is djing but I fear it would be overun with chavs and other gangsta wannabees.

I don't think chavs/gangsters do university so I should be OK!

Soldato
Ah God Damn newcastle freshers week, why the hell didn't they get tiesto or armin or above & beyond to DJ instead. lol

The best freshers events are never hosted by the union anyway. Research what big clubs there are in Newcastle. No doubt you'll find something decent that way :)

Man of Honour
He might get derided by a lot of people but he's very good at what he does

Offending the crowd? I won't be linking to the clip but recently he did a pretty good job of insulting all the women in the crowd although whether they actually noticed is perhaps a different story.

I've ended up going to one of his shows by accident (more or less since I thought it would be a normal night) at Dundee Union and all I can really say is that thankfully I didn't pay full price. Complete and utter toss is the best description of it complete with 'comedy' sound effects from the "Big Dog". This is annoying because I do like quite a lot of rap/hip-hop and I can admit there is a certain grudging respect for the fact that a white vicars son seems to have somehow ingratiated himself with the mainstream hip-hop crowd.

Soldato
If i expressed my opinion of him here I would be permabanned :)

The guy is a prat (being very restrained here) ... please go there and hurt him in some way.

edit: obviously for legal reasons you should not do this.

Soldato
hahahaha sick, i wish i was in Newcastle for this, westwood is a bad ass mutha, WORD!

on a serious note, i would actually like to see him

Associate
I like westwood's show on radio 1, usually listen to it whilst delivering pizza's so I feel cool in my punto bangin' tunes out, the music is great to drive to but he gets on my nerves, but as said, he does know his stuff.

Soldato
My god Westwood is an utter plank, anyone seen Westwoods trick it out on ftn? Its not actually his show they just edit him over the top of the American series every 5 mins so he can say his ridiculous catch phrases.

Back
Top Bottom