Where do you go at night...(Bristol)?

Soldato
I live in Bristol, in the city centre.

I am meeting up with a girl I like tonight, at 10pm. I don't want to go to a bar, as she will not want to do that tonight, and neither do I really. I would like to take her out for just a coffee somewhere - however, I don't think that Starbucks is open at that time! :p

Any suggestions? I did check the last Bristol thread, but that was more about going out and bars, whereas this is the opposite.

Thanks!

Associate
I think there is a bar on the clifton triangle that sells coffee. Personally, would recommend you wander into Clifton Village. Some late night coffee bars there.

Soldato
OP
I think there is a bar on the clifton triangle that sells coffee. Personally, would recommend you wander into Clifton Village. Some late night coffee bars there.

I think that appears to be the only option at the moment, but it's a little bit of a mission to get there from broadmead!

Soldato
Just past Clifton Triangle, bottom of Whiteladies Rd iirc is a nice place :]

I think that appears to be the only option at the moment, but it's a little bit of a mission to get there from broadmead!

Catch the 40 or 41 bus from outside the Hippdrome or College Green

Soldato
OP
Just past Clifton Triangle, bottom of Whiteladies Rd iirc is a nice place :]

Catch the 40 or 41 bus from outside the Hippdrome or College Green

Ha, with the cost of the buses in Brizzle it's turning out to be an expensive cup of coffee! Might just leave it. Was hoping there was a late night place for a cuppa and a sit down around Corn Street!

edit: Same deal with taxi. Poor student here you know! :p

Soldato
OP
Think just a crappy coffee in Commercial rooms/John Cabot on Corn Street is gonna be it for tonight unless she feels that she would like to go further afield. Lots of Bristol people on this board. Love it.

Associate
Only the people in Clifton call it Clifton Village. To everyone else, its just clifton. Prob to try and make it sound posh or something. Clifton Studant land is more like it :D

Back
Top Bottom