Man. Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nowt wrong wi' manbags. It's not as if we live on Yesteryear Street, where the only thing we had to carry were the upper classes. We've got, like, loads of stuff these days.

*pats stonking great manbag, in a non-euphemistic way*

Soldato
I win to the max

pacbag.jpg

Soldato
Man bags are perfectly acceptable in London.

But I couldn't bring myself to buy one - I ended buying a sort of imitation laptop bag :(

Man of Honour
Mohinder, whilst that bag confirms you don't have sex with men, it also confirms you don't have sex with females either :p

Associate
A lot of those just look like record/laptop/messenger bags... Do they have to contain an element of leather to change status to "man bag"?

daz

daz

Soldato
A lot of those just look like record/laptop/messenger bags... Do they have to contain an element of leather to change status to "man bag"?

A man bag is too small to actually fit anything useful in. A real man would normally use his pockets, or leave whatever he can't fit in his pockets at home.

A satchel or shoulder bag is larger and is actually useful for carrying things around in.

Soldato
I'd prefer a Man Bag to having a rucksack, rucksack's are more for backpacking or school. Better yet, get a briefcase, that's manly :)

I agree with Raymond too, a man bag is that right under your arm style, not the satchel styling, i think people are confused...

Soldato
Mohinder, whilst that bag confirms you don't have sex with men, it also confirms you don't have sex with females either :p

I have a very attractive girlfriend, thank you very kindly!

There's a certain level of geekery that will indeed hinder your abilities with the opposite sex, but I find if you fly straight out of the other side of that and do it with pride, it works :D

Soldato
I have a very attractive girlfriend, thank you very kindly!

There's a certain level of geekery that will indeed hinder your abilities with the opposite sex, but I find if you fly straight out of the other side of that and do it with pride, it works :D

Fly?

Do it with pride?

You kids with your euphemisms, I can't keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom