testdive unlimited

Soldato
It's a decent game though, it did get boring fast though. Online play could have been coded a bit better I guess.

The online side was the biggest let down tbh, which is a shame in a so called MMOR (or what ever it called itself!). Seems better since the Megapack though for some reason.

Soldato
Strange. Perhaps they've included a subtle patch or at least improved networking code with the car pack.

Dont know anything for sure, but when ever I join the game there's always other people around me. That never happened before.

Also, i've found it much easier to find my freinds for races, or just driving round together:eek:

Hope they make TDU2, and get the netcode sorted, or make it easier for you to choose which server to spawn onto. The game would be near perfect for me then:D

Soldato
I've heard some stuff about TDU2 ages ago. Someone told me that in TDU2 you'll be able to stop at petrol stations and refuel cars and pay for the petrol. I reckon if TDU2 is made Atari will make lots of small changes that increase the realism a bit and not have too many new features. That would just risk lots of bugs so TDU2 could be a bugfix release, improving on netcode and realism. :)

Soldato
yes but at the other end of the stick we have the possibility of Atari (Infogrames) selling up the license to Test Drive due to the financial short comings of the atari brand

and if that happens theres only 1 firm i can see buying it and thats EA, if only to remove a competitor for NFS, or to once again unite the 2 brands and create a NFS MMOR

Soldato
I've heard some stuff about TDU2 ages ago. Someone told me that in TDU2 you'll be able to stop at petrol stations and refuel cars and pay for the petrol. I reckon if TDU2 is made Atari will make lots of small changes that increase the realism a bit and not have too many new features. That would just risk lots of bugs so TDU2 could be a bugfix release, improving on netcode and realism. :)

That'd do me fine, doesn't need to be a whole new game. Dont know if I fancy having to fill up with fuel though:( Harsh enough doing that in real life.

Maybe they could make the game free to own, you just pay to play by buying petrol:D

Back
Top Bottom