Yet another Tattoo thread..

Soldato
Hey all, just another daily/weekly/whatever Tattoo idea thread, I've been to-ing and fro-ing with the idea of getting one over the last few years, and I think i've actually found something that I'd like and be happy with, which is an Egyptian Ankh:

130px-Ankh.svg.png

Its a hieroglyph that reads "life" and I know its probably a more common kind of thing to go for, but I like the look of it, and the meaning, and its not too big or cumbersome.

(More about what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh)

I've been looking around and there are some nicely shaded/detailed ones out there, or the plain black, all of which seem to appeal in some way, I'm also trying to find one that will suit my appearence, I'm 5"10/11, slim, about 10 stone so quite thin really, more toned upper body but not massively. I'm unsure on where to go, I don't really want to go for arms, I was actually thinking on my side near my ribs, but I've been told that would be a very painful one, I just want it somewhere thats not obstructing wearing a T-Shirt and it showing, other thoughts are back, shoulders, legs or chest? Really unsure, I wasn't sure if anyone more knowlegable could give me some pointers of the designs/where to have them? :D

Thanks, and sorry for the sparseness of the thread! lol

Soldato
I like how basic it is. Should look good on your back near your shoulders.

I have been wanting one for ages now and as time goes up I just get more and more hyped up :D I just can't afford it :(

Back
Top Bottom