Muslims taking over britain?

Associate
If they want sharia law and all the rest, why not go to a country where its all in place? not to mention the fact they hate us so much.
Its not like they would change anything for us.

Soldato
see ive said this FROM THE BEGINNING of all this.....

Some cultures do not mix well.

The mob bayed and cheered as he said: “About 500 people in Britain become Muslim every day.

nice... and this wasnt 100 hard core faction of muslims...this is impressionable young people.... and they want to take over? What happened to them wanting to be part of the community and British?

sigh :(

Permabanned
Did anyone see the Channel 4 documentary, Despatches not long back? The 2nd one where they returned to the mosque a few years after the original programme?

Shocking!

Soldato
It is this sort of ridiculous remark which hinders the debate on Muslim fundamentalism, not all Muslims support the views of Choudray and his followers.

agree, I dont know what saddens me more with things like this, the people that are sayin the things or the people that are reading them, yes there are muslim extremists but the whole definition of "extremism" is that they are not your average run of the mill muslim you see walking down the street.

It gets on my nerves that a meeting in London between 100 or so people, many of whom have probably travelled to get there can cast a dye over, like he said, a fair few million people. If it was really that straight of a resolution, every muslim wants Britain to burn then why arent the other 4.5 million or whatever there cheering?

These people who make these messages are scum who do want kickin out and their benefits stopped and all this but when I hear and see these people saying these things, it doesn't differentiate too much to me from other news stories about things like Human Rights in china or wars in Africa, its all the same. Everyone else seems to have one level for stories like that, tragic and misguided and then another level for these extremists, scum.

It doesnt make sense that just because they are using this flag to promote their own sadistic agendas that everyone else under that flag should be tarnished with the same brush.

Who on here has honestly ever met a muslim that even had the tiniest sign of support of this sort of extremism? I've met loads and loads of them and not one has ever even shown the smallest sign of any inclination like that, they're just people.

Not everyone who prays toward Mecca wants to blow something up, get over it.

Soldato
I guess you read it then ? ? :rolleyes:

What a brilliant well thought out comeback.

*claps sarcastically*

I'll have a read through some legitimate and non-sensationalist news on the subject at hand and come back to you, but the sun as a source for actual news is equivilent to me using wikipedia to write my thesis.

Rich

Man of Honour
A laughing stock or just afraid to upset a minority of viscous Islamic fundamentalists?

I'd be loathe to upset a liquid Islamic fundamentalist too*, how do you stop someone who can pour themselves under a door? :eek:

If the Sun was reporting it correctly (and that's a huge if) then I wonder if there could be a case to answer regarding racial hatred here or perhaps inciting violence - nb I've not listened to the speech and have no real intentions of doing so.

*Sorry, I know it was just a typo but it was too good to leave.

Soldato
No matter where you look, be it International terrorism, violence against women, brainwashing, torture or fundamentalist Islam, Saudi Arabia are always there in the background! Either pulling the strings or funding it.

Indeed. I read an interesting thread regarding life in Saudi Arabia at the Richard Dawkins forums, its here if anyone's interested - http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25015

It a long read but well worth it. This is the version of backward thinking Islam has to offer us.

Soldato
Who on here has honestly ever met a muslim that even had the tiniest sign of support of this sort of extremism? I've met loads and loads of them and not one has ever even shown the smallest sign of any inclination like that, they're just people.

till they close the door where all 100's of thousands of incest brother and sisters are sitting cramped up and planning on how to rake more benefits in and what street there going to take over next

this is already their country they may be the small minority but they still have more rights then us....

Back
Top Bottom