*Brothers In Arms* Hell's Highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Suprised to find postman delivered my copy Hells Highway today :D Just played through first level and graphics detail is 1st class, and gameplay is so much better than I had expected, with 5.1 surround sound you are in for a treat...:) 10/10.

1st headshot...:cool:

Caporegime
The character models look good but i think the thing that makes them look a bit "off" are the eyes. They remind me of the the puppets from thunderbirds or captain scarlet, its either the eye itself or the iris that looks a bit too large and shiny.

Soldato
This game is ok, no sli supprt as usual, getting sick of nvidia taking the mic for sli users :(

love the gameplay, some brilliant missions, i just finished the mission after the tank mission in SP earlier, im playing through on hard to unluck the realistic mode as the hard mode isnt that hard... ive dies a couple of times and thats it lol.

the graphics are ok, but as usual, the unreal engine has no AA support and plus the video otions dont give much choice in what can be changed.

the sound isnt to bad, but a bit more effort could have been put into ambiant noises... too many times have i sat there and it been dead silent :(

ags

Soldato
Something is wrong with the graphics, I seen this in every video (gameplay) I cant put my finger on it apart from cartoony. :(

It has that movie grain feature... and is to bright, just bump the gamma down and all becomes awsome looking :D

but yea, movie grain, same thing that mass effect had but you cant remove it :(

which gives it a film type of feel...

ags

Associate
OP
There's already a thread on this...

By Bakes0310, why did you feel the need to make another thread?

Nice screenies BTW

Didn't realise lol... just showing pictures of new game :) if you look there are multiple threads on many other games etc... no harm done ;) thx for compliment on game screenies, it really is eye candy if you have the PC to push those pixels :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom