Sent Item To Wrong Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Right I think when I've done with my revision I'm going to crack open a beer and read all 24 pages of this thread. Looks interesting from first and last pages.

Associate
I managed to read this thread quickly by searching just for the OPs posts ;)

What a slippery fish that guy was, the kind of horrible, grasping person who will quite happily try to grab something for free without a thought and is entirely unconcerned if someone else ends up losing out because of his greed.

The good thing about people like that is that they have no backbone either, so a genuine, well thought out legal challenge will invariably have the little worm scuttling back under his rock. Bravo!

Soldato
Epic thread, 5 stars.

Personal thanks to: Hyper, Explicit - you guys wasted 1hr25mins of work for me and my GF :D Explicit gets my vote for MoH 2007! ;)

Good to see an honest mistake (finally) rectified.

I was a little supprised to see that someone pointed Mr. Green in this direction. So much for the comradery between those who frequent here eh? I would like to think that people who read OcUK would help their own instead of squeeling like a pig. I assume the snitch was banned for that or was it another incident?

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Vaguely remember this thread. Read through it all at the time. Can someone who's just read it sum it up for me? :)

Mr Green = Bigjohn = evil
Benhjargmin = Nebzor = evil
Basmic = evil
Hyper = innocent, confused foal
Explicit = man of honour
Car boot sales do not exist - FACT
If you get sent something by accident you are definitely allowed to keep/sell it*
Justice will always prevail

That just about covers it I think. :p

*may be lies

Permabanned
I love it when people read threads before their time and get it wrong. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Especially when they cannot spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom