Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
Awesome - probably rinsing my bank account this weekend then. Thanks :D

EDIT: Is it worth the risk saving £90 and getting it B-Grade? I can afford it new but you can't sniff at £90! If I get a B-Grade one and it's faulty surely I can just RMA it to NEC?

Associate
Finally put the last few touches on my setup, been building my FSX setup for over a year now. I would like to thank ParxUK and many other on their inspiration and help from their own setups.

Mad fsx setup [IMG]

Cheers[/quote]

Thats the sweetest thing I've seen for a while! :D I notice you've got the vfr real scenery addons. They look amazing. Do they have much of an impact on performance at all? I'll have to get a pic of my fsx set up when I finish it up here.

Associate
Updated pic. New Sennheiser hd 650 headphones and Graham Slee solo headphone amp.
I am going to soon redecorate the Office, getting rid of the carpet and wallpaper/paint.

33ygp7c.jpg

Associate
Thats a pretty sweet setup! That desk looks custom made to perfectly fit those 3 dells on! haha

But good shout getting rid of the carpet :p Used to have stuff like that in my front room, never liked it

Associate
Thats a pretty sweet setup! That desk looks custom made to perfectly fit those 3 dells on! haha

But good shout getting rid of the carpet :p Used to have stuff like that in my front room, never liked it

Thanks mate. I am getting rid of it soon hopefully week after next. Plus repainting walls as well as putting in some blinds finally.

Soldato
ildgfa.jpg

Just a small update to my set-up, I upgraded my old 17" WS with the HP w2007v (top screen) as my old screen died, I saw it in town for £99 inc vat so I couldn't resist, I was worried about it being a TN panel but to my surprise the viewing angles are great, I guess TN panels have improved a lot over the years.

Nice setup mate, would you be able to post the settings of your HP screen? I got a 24" w2448hc yesterday and I'm struggling to get the colour settings right!

Associate
like the setup, looks tidy,

(might want to consider changing the carpet lol)

The carpet and the wallpaper are going soon! lol. Thanks for the props.
looks like he sits further back and plays across all three, just a guess though.

very jealous - makes my 2 looks so small, ponders mmm 3rd Monitor.... mwahahaha

Yea I sit quite far back on my chair. I use the cordless air mouse and the bluetooth keyboard with trackpad most of the time. When I game I sit a lot closer with the corded mouse. Though I dont have the problem of putting my feet on the printer. The screen would be next to my face then lol.

Three screens is overtop, I mean lets be honest you can work perfectly well with 1 lol. But it is a better experience imo with more screenspace. I do a lot of graphicd work and its easier to see whats going on with everything spread out on a big workspace.
I would recommend gettting another!

Soldato
I have to admit, I wanted to get 4x 19" LCDs in the same set up as you did once...lol...but now I have 4 monitors (2x19", 1x22" and 1x24") each one is on a different machine...lol...but I do like your set up mate :D

Associate
Thought it would be a good time to post my current setup, have a 24" LCD and a 17" CRT, and a laptop that I sometimes use at the same time (thanks to Synergy :) )

I'm planning on replacing the CRT and getting myself a new desk, so that should give me more space to use in the future. Will post the 'after' pic once I have it all setup :)

pic was on my phone, so not the best quality.

Back
Top Bottom