Top 5 worst PC games ever played!

Soldato
trespasser..how i laughed when my brother bought that.

ep1 was a massive let down for me....hl2 one of the best games i had ever played and ep1 took me near 2 years to complete. i just couldnt get myself around to playing it. but still it should be far from someones worse game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Half Life 2 for me, i get terrible motion sickness when i play it, more so than any other, so any time i try to get a bit further i end up feeling rotten.

No other game actually makes me sick, still unsure why it affects me more than anything else.

Associate
The worst PC games I've actually played are Far Cry 2, Emperor: Battle for Dune, NFS: Pro Street, NFS: Undercover and Spore.

Soldato
In no particular order...

1) Future Tactics: The Uprising (bought it in Poundland to play with my nephew - bad move!)

2) Dark Age of Camelot (first and last MMORPG I ever played).

3) Syndicate Wars (loved the original but found this one boring)

4) The Feeble Files (used to be massively into adventure games, but felt this one really sucked)

5) Populous: The Beginning (just didn't enjoy it at all and couldn't be bothered to get into it)

I'm sure there are much worse games out there, but not too surprisingly I only normally ever played games which looked interesting to me.

Soldato
DAoC - first MMO I tried after playing Asherons Call for years - needless to say I went straight back to AC. Played it on release and it was rubbish - lots of problems, horses that turned at 90 degree angles, pfft!

Far Cry 2 - one was great until the Aliens but two was terrible.

Deus Ex 2 - like so many others - it was rubbish. Deus Ex 1 was a good game (no more than that IMHO - it didn't bring anything we hadn't seen to gaming) but 2 was atrocious so that goes in here.

Associate
Quake 4 - Uurgh, this is Doom 3 but with a bit more colour.
UT3 - Yawn, it's Gears of War with the best bits ripped out, but the crap bio gun left in.
Any Microsoft Flight Sim - ZZzzzz Err, where is the missile fire button? How can I drop bombs?
GTA4 - OMFG what happened to my monitor? Those shadows look like my resolution is 340x280....
FarCry2 - Didn't I shoot you 2 seconds ago? Hey, how come you don't die after 2 shots and you are wearing shorts and vest?
Crysis - Ok, now I am bored of FPS. Show me something new instead of shiny graphics.
DiD's Typhoon - Oh no, all total respect from F22-TAW is now lost. How dare you tarnish the name of EF2000.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
1. F.E.A.R.2 - some console ported malarky, just awful compared to first one.
2. HALO for PC - some console ported malarky, just awful, full stop
3. Sniper Art Of Victory - the words cannot describe, it's like Kwik Save 7p baked beans of games
4. ArmA - so much potential, so much build up, and then delivery of Cheeky Girls.
5. Braveheart - it was meant to be like albanian prototype of M:TW .

Associate
-Daikatana (may be being a bit harsh here, but it was one of my most anticipated games, and then the game opening just drove me to tears of frustration, moving through some green bog with insects buzzing around being annoying)

Ahh the memories hehe. Romero Failed hard with that game :D

Associate
most of the game mentioned are no where near the worst games around

i mean delta force extreme 2 anyone, i didnt like stalker but it wasnt the worst game ever, prey was pretty crap, could have been a lot better

Back
Top Bottom