Fight Night Round 4

Permabanned
I loved FN3, however i have my eye on FN4, its £25 quid and i was wondering what its like, i will only be playing single player, career/legacy mode. is it worth purchasing for a person who loved Fight night 3

Soldato
I loved FN3, however i have my eye on FN4, its £25 quid and i was wondering what its like, i will only be playing single player, career/legacy mode. is it worth purchasing for a person who loved Fight night 3
If you want it, then give me a shout (email in trust) since I've only played it like 3 times and think it's a pos compared to FN3.

Soldato
They released the patch to be able to use face buttons which improves it.

interesting.. I am in Blighty at the mo' so i can't test for another couple of weeks.. But this is good news for me, being a lefty.. So i kinda struggle with the right analogue for the real precision it needs.. Wasn't a prob with previous as i could reconfigure and use buttons. Just doesn't feel right using my right thumb.

so when did this patch come out? I was playing it maybe last Thurs and that wasn't the case then.

Caporegime
interesting.. I am in Blighty at the mo' so i can't test for another couple of weeks.. But this is good news for me, being a lefty.. So i kinda struggle with the right analogue for the real precision it needs.. Wasn't a prob with previous as i could reconfigure and use buttons. Just doesn't feel right using my right thumb.

so when did this patch come out? I was playing it maybe last Thurs and that wasn't the case then.

It's not a title update but you get prompted when you start as long as you've registered with EA.

Back
Top Bottom