• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official OMG I've finally got my 5850 thread **

Soldato
Maybe one of you guys should start a 5850 benchmark/performance thread instead of mixing it all up in one thread.

Gurusan's "omg got my 5870" thread ( http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18058055 )has become the one place for everyone to spam everything about their 5870 and the dedicated 5870 user experience thread died off. The same will probably happen with a separate 5850 thread so we may as well just stick to this one :)

Soldato
Any time new cards are released we have always had a separate performance/OC thread, why should it be different this time, this topic is about getting your new 5850, not about its performance and OC ability, is two threads to much for you to look up ? don't be a drama queen.

Back
Top Bottom