360 died, what route to go?

Soldato
I have read the FAQ guide and i know my problem is covered by microsoft.

Now microsoft have quoted upto 3 weeks, done it before and id say its 2-3 weeks.

This time i took out an extended warranty with a well known high street retailer.

I would like to know if i could take it back to the retailer as i have the extra cover. OR do i HAVE to send it to microsoft.

I dont want to ring my local shop yet and blow my chance :)

thanks

Soldato
I think... THINK.... that if you took it out with the retailer they will supply a replacement there and then.

Ring... ask.... no harm in doing so lol

"hi, do you guys swap over a faulty xbox if the warrenty is extended and was taken out under your shops name?"

ags

Soldato
OP
Well i brought the warranty (which may I add NEVER buy because it tends to be a rip off) on the selling point "If it goes wrong, you don't have to wait. Just pop it in and we will swap it"

I will give them a ring tomorrow. I just gotta gut feeling they will say because its an E74 error, contact microsoft :(

Soldato
Well i brought the warranty (which may I add NEVER buy because it tends to be a rip off) on the selling point "If it goes wrong, you don't have to wait. Just pop it in and we will swap it"

I will give them a ring tomorrow. I just gotta gut feeling they will say because its an E74 error, contact microsoft :(

No, their warranty will cover ALL failures, at the end of the day, you paid for a service and what you quoted is what will happen.

Man up and walk in lol.

ags

Soldato
OP
How much was the warranty extension? And how many Xboxes have you gone through?

I went through 4 before I moved on...

23.99 for an extra year, (Well two years) But you get one as standard.

But it does cover me for accidental damage :D

Xbox's hmmmmm

Let me count.

4 premiums and this is my third elite i think, roughly. But i will never move away from M$ Due to Halo series :D

I play halo2,halo3,halo wars and Halo : ODST :D

Back
Top Bottom