*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
25th june buddy n yea she plans on goin bk to argos when she has had her merternity and those pics r old the rave 1 was before i did my knee so i was working as a plasterer and the car show 1s were before my injury aswell :D:D:D

Basically she is gona take maternity leave and then go back to work if you get what i mean as im allowed back to work end of february to be honest thou i wanna go back now but doc said let wont take the plastering cus you do ceilings and stuff

Hello fellow Bristolian, were you tempted to say you could plaster you own leg as you are a plasterer when you were in the BRI? ;) :p

Sounds like a nasty accident however, I had a 125 a while back and while I didn't break any bones, the pain seems to get worse every time you bail! :o I swapped it for a computer monitor on the end, it was knackard...

Associate
hello bristolian :D what i meant to say as i was in a rush is that before i did my injury i was a plasterer lol and yea was a nasty accident who wouldve thought riding a specialized p2 on dirt jumps could cause something as nasty as that lol but ive had worse much worse in the form or mashing up my spine TWICE lol and having my right side of my ribcage tattooed god that hurt :D:D:D:D but for 25 quid cant complain

Soldato
Me & the mrs, been with her for coming up 2 years now

memrs.jpg

memrs2.jpg

mrs.jpg

Soldato
Oh give over you three.
I'm single too, but don't find it depressing.
It's a chance for a good letch without being caught looking. :D

Back
Top Bottom