*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
All these photo's are too sunny and warm.

Me and the mrs of 6 odd years in the snow. :D.

chelle_and_I_snow.jpg

Man of Honour
me and the misses at a rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidder
Out of interest, why are you incapacitated?

I shattered my kneecap last year in june while dirt jumping at my local trails.(

I hope my tax money is not paying for your raves?

I think your club needs a stricter policy when it comes to choosing its promo girls (your girlfriend excluded from that comment of course)

Soldato
terrible pictures absolutely stunning lass :eek: she lookds like that and has a sense of humour? :cool: if you stuff it up your an idiot seriously shes gorgeous :)

iPhone camera 4TW

linky?
iv seen a few of his pics and they are indeed fantastic i was just making a technical comment about them :) if anything i was hinting for better pics of his misses :D:D

Plenty here :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarysquirrel/collections/72157621429456888/

His flickr account is linked in his profile, plenty of pictures of cats among other things.

HAHA! I do indeed take a lot of photos of my cats :D

Associate
Wow Squirrel she doesn't look bad considering she is pregnant.

When is the baby due? Does she plan on carrying on her job after the baby is born?

25th june buddy n yea she plans on goin bk to argos when she has had her merternity and those pics r old the rave 1 was before i did my knee so i was working as a plasterer and the car show 1s were before my injury aswell :D:D:D

Basically she is gona take maternity leave and then go back to work if you get what i mean as im allowed back to work end of february to be honest thou i wanna go back now but doc said let wont take the plastering cus you do ceilings and stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom