Camskill - Trustworthy site?

Associate
I've used them a few times and they offer a very good service. The tyres were cheap and delivered quickly, much better than mytyres for example.

Caporegime
their customer service was excellent

ordered some tyres from them that turned out not to be in stock, they sent me an e-mail the next day. Quick discussion later id got a full refund and cancelled the order and ordered elswhere (elitedirect) who did have them in stock at the time.

Refund went through no problems. Yes its simple, but equally it could have so easy to get it wrong. Definately a reputable company.

Soldato
I ordered 2 tyres yesterday from camskill, they arrived today.

Also had good experience with their customer service in the past. Ordered 2 PIAA wiper blades, 1 of them was the wrong size, a quick call and the guy said sorry I'll send you another one out and told me to keep the wrong size one, I fitted it to my 330 last week.

Soldato
I bought some Toyos for one of my old Imprezas from there with no probs. The biggest tyres I can put on the Jeep without lifting it is 235/70/16 and Camskill are quite competitive for Goodyear Wrangler ATs

Caporegime
235/35/19 and 265/35/19 michelins

The bargains tend to be had on the popular tyres - eg Goodyear Eagle F1, Toyo Proxes etc..

They sell much,much more of these and so can buy bulk to get a better price.

Also try http://www.elitedirect.co.uk/

they are cheaper on some tyres than camskill. Depends who got the best discount from the wholesaler.
Wouldn't bother with the Verds personally.

really ? i found them very good on the vectra.

Back
Top Bottom