• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI 10.3 Drivers Not Compatable With Windows 7 64??

Associate
I`m starting find loads of people having trouble with the 10.3 drivers and windows 7 64.

Has anyone got the display driver working 10.3 with windows 7 64?

CCC works its just the display driver!

Associate
OP
Im starting to feel like an idiot!

I can`t get the new display driver to run any games or even the 3d prieview in CCC.

10.2 works fine.

I have been looking in various forums and have found quite a few other people having the same issues!

Man of Honour
working fine here on the vista 64 with the 5850 and also running well on win 7 64 with the 5650.

I always install over the top and never use any dodgey driver removal programme. There seem to be a lot of post over the last year or so with far to many issues once these programmes have been run. Remember the vendor creates the driver sets and has its own cleanup routines, running a 3rd party driver removal tool can cause problems with these routines and subsequently the driver.

Back
Top Bottom