***Official Big Brother 2010 Thread***

Associate
British public voted for Josie... can't believe it. The people with some sense must not bother voting. Fat idiot who sucked her thumb all the time.

As for the new lot... what happened to that makosi chick!!? She was kinda hot now she is huge!! Check them bangers mind!

John MC is such a legend.

Soldato
Poor ultimate BB. I guess they struggle because the early housmates probably have things like "real life" to deal with and can't get the time off work. Think using celebs was a bad move really.

Would liked to have seen Marcus again.

Ulrika Johnson's turkey neck is horrid. The dark girls boobs are awesome. It wouldn't suprise me if Josie wins this too.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
The right person won, and I'm not saying that because I'm biased. Dave may come across as a 'nice guy', but you only have to see some of his bizarre youtube vids where he pretends to be a cripple in a wheelchair to see there's something not quite right about him. And that whole 'drunk on the glory' crap, what a ******* nutjob. And Mario is just a spoilt little mummy's boy, the tantrums he threw when not winning games and not getting his own way were just pathetic.

Missy was the most genuine person in there and absolutely deserved to win, she was just completely herself the whole time. I did like Andrew and JJ though.

Edit, here's an example of Dave's bizarre wheelchair antics:

His speech from 2:46 is particularly telling, especially when he tells his followers to go out and order themselves wheelchairs on ebay :/

Last edited:
Soldato
So our prediction was spot on for last night. That's the only problem with BB, it's SO predictable thanks to the stupid British public. Having watched it all last night though, I think Josie was a deserved winner.

Ultimate BB lineup was quite weak. Surely all the previous winners would be a better choice, rather than idiots like McCirick(sp?), Niki, etc?

What happened to Craig (BB1) and Brian (The crazy black guy who is ALWAYS on BB), Kate Lawler, etc? I wonder if they were even asked at all. They would probably all do it for cash as the celebs have been paid...

Associate
so it's over? Josie won?

this was an awful, awful BB series... absolutely NOTHING to remember apart from the whole thing between John James and Josie.. which was just pathetic

Associate
Josie starting to grate on my nerves now.

"Who do i think i am these days" has been said about 10 times in the last 2 shows followed by a cackle.

Back
Top Bottom